- You have to be at least 18 years old to get tattooed.
- No down payment no appointment.
- Down payments are a minimum of €50 and a maximum of €100 depending on the tattoo, these are non-refundable. This downpayment can only be used by the person making the appointment.
- We do not send reminders about down payments! We will reserve your given date of appointment for 24hrs.
- You can cancel your session free of charge 24hrs before your appointment. If you cancel on the same day you will lose your down payment. If for some reason I have to cancel on the same day I will always make sure to compensate on your next session. Cancel your appointment by email only.
- Designs are shown on the day of your appointment.
- If you’re more than 15 minutes late without any notice, I have the right to reschedule. I am very understanding if you just let me know if you are a few minutes late!
- First touchup is free of charge within 6 months.
- Cash payments are prefered.
- All contact about your appointment is by e-mail only. DM's will not be answered. This way we have all our information in 1 place.
- It is not possible to bring friends or family to your appointment. All sessions are 1 on 1.
How can I book an appointment?
When bookings open every 3/4 months, you can make an appointment by filling in the booking form on this website.
How much does a tattoo cost?
This is a difficult question to answer before filling in the booking form. Different factors determine the final price of the tattoo such as size and details. After receiving all the necessary information, I can give you a price indication. A down payment of €50,- (for smaller tattoos) or €100 (for bigger tattoos) is required to secure your appointment. Down Payments are non refundable.
I want to reschedule or cancel my appointment, how can I do this?
By emailing to email@example.com If you cancel your appointment, your down payment will be valid for 6 months
What is the minimum age to get a tattoo?
You have to be 18 years old.
Can I get a tattoo if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, we strongly advise not to get tattooed during this period due to high risks of infection.
What is the best way to prepare myself for my tattoo?
Make sure you are well rested, hydrated and had a good meal at least 2 hours before your appointment. Don’t drink alcohol or take any other stimulants 24 hour before your appointment as this can make your blood thinner. If you use any medicine or have any allergies please let your tattoo artist know. If you know you’re having a long session make sure you have enough to eat and drink for the rest of the day.
What is the best way to take care of my tattoo?
You can also find a copy to our aftercare form here: (link) (dutch)
Do you also do piercings?
No the services that I can provide are tattooing, custom paintings and artwork
Can I bring someone to my appointment?
Tattooing is an delicate process that needs a lot of concentration. To keep our focus, it is not allowed to bring friends or family.